A Caring Community
River Garden Hebrew Home is a not-for-profit, non-sectarian, 180 bed skilled care nursing home offering programs in Traditional Long-Term Care, Short-Stay Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Care, Alzheimer’s/Memory Care, Respite Care and End of Life Care/Hospice.
All care programs include personalized nursing and medical care by our interdisciplinary team; assistance with daily living activities; stimulating social, cultural and recreational activities and programs to strengthen functional abilities.
Interdisciplinary Team includes:
• Full-time physician and Medical Director
• Physical, occupational and speech-language therapists
• Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
• Registered and Licensed Practical Nurses
• Certified Nursing Assistants
• Registered Dietitians
• Social workers
• Activity therapists
River Garden serves individuals from a wide variety of religious and ethnic backgrounds, and nearly 80 percent of resident rooms are private.
River Garden also offers:
• On-site pharmacy
• On-site hair salon/barber shop
• Gift shop
• Chapel and services
• Closed circuit TV station for broadcasting daily activities, events and items of special interest.
• Baker Deli – serving lunch and dinner 7 days/week*
• Wireless internet throughout the campus
River Garden is certified as a Medicare/Medicaid provider and is licensed as a skilled nursing facility by the state of Florida.
For more information, call (904)886-8419 or send us an email.
*Jewish dietary laws observed
HEBREW HOME | LONG-TERM CARE
SHORT-STAY REHAB | END-OF-LIFE CARE