"A Caring Community"
River Garden Hebrew Home is a not-for-profit, non-sectarian, 180 bed skilled care nursing home offering programs in Traditional Long-Term Care, Short Stay Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Care, Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care, Respite Care and End of Life Care.
All care programs include personalized nursing and medical care by our Interdisciplinary Team; assistance with daily living activities; stimulating social, cultural and recreational activities and programs to strengthen functional abilities.
Interdisciplinary Team includes:
- 2 Full-time Physicians and Medical Director
- Physical, Occupational and Speech-language Therapists
- Geriatric Nurse Practitioner
- Registered and Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Registered Dietitians
- Social Workers
- Activity Therapists
River Garden serves individuals from a wide variety of religious and ethnic backgrounds, and nearly 80 percent of resident rooms are private.
River Garden also operates a fully licensed, in-house pharmacy under the full-time direction of a clinical pharmacist.
River Garden also offers:
- On-site Pharmacy
- On-site hair salon/barber shop
- Gift shop
- Parker Chapel
- Closed circuit TV station for broadcasting daily activities, events and items of special interest.
- Baker Deli – serving lunch and dinner 7 days/week (Kosher)
- Wireless internet throughout the campus
River Garden is certified as a Medicare/Medicaid provider and is recognized as a skilled nursing facility by the state of Florida.
For more information, call (904)886-8419 or send us an email.