River Garden Hebrew Home
A Caring Community
River Garden Hebrew Home is a not-for-profit, non-sectarian, 180 bed skilled care nursing home offering programs in traditional Long-Term Care, Short-Stay Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Care, Alzheimer’s/Memory Care, Respite Care and Palliative Care/Hospice.
All care programs include personalized nursing and medical care by our interdisciplinary team; assistance with daily living activities; stimulating social, cultural and recreational activities and programs to strengthen functional abilities.
Interdisciplinary Team includes:
- Two full-time physician, including a full-time medical director
- Physical, occupational and speech-language therapists
- Registered and licensed practical nurses
- Certified nursing assistants
- Registered dietitian
- Social workers
- Activity staff
River Garden serves individuals from a wide variety of religious and ethnic backgrounds, and nearly 80 percent of resident rooms are private.
River Garden also offers:
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site beauty salon/barber shop
- Gift shop
- Chapel and services
- Closed circuit TV station for broadcasting daily activities, events and items of special interest.
- Baker Deli – serving lunch and dinner 7 days/week*
- Wireless internet throughout the campus
River Garden is certified as a Medicare/Medicaid provider and is licensed as a skilled nursing facility by the state of Florida.
For more information, call (904)886-8419 or send us an email.
*Jewish dietary laws observed