River Garden Hebrew Home provides quality programs for senior care and is Florida’s top-rated nursing home. The short-stay rehabilitation programs are also 5-Star quality rated.
A Caring Community
River Garden Hebrew Home is a not-for-profit, non-sectarian, 180-bed skilled care center offering programs in traditional Long-Term Care, Short-Stay Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Care, Alzheimer’s/Memory Care, Respite Care and Palliative Care/Hospice.
All care programs include personalized nursing and medical care by our interdisciplinary team, assistance with daily living activities, stimulating social, cultural and recreational activities, and programs to strengthen functional abilities.
Interdisciplinary Team includes:
- Two full-time physicians
- Physical, occupational and speech-language therapists
- Registered and licensed practical nurses
- Certified nursing assistants
- Registered dietitian
- Social workers
- Activity staff
River Garden serves individuals from a wide variety of religious and ethnic backgrounds, and the majority of resident rooms are private.
River Garden also offers:
- On-site beauty salon/barber shop
- Gift shop
- Chapel and services
- Closed circuit TV station for broadcasting daily activities, events and items of special interest.
- Baker Deli – serving lunch and dinner 7 days/week*
- Wireless internet throughout the campus
*Jewish dietary laws observed
River Garden is certified as a Medicare/Medicaid provider and is licensed as a skilled nursing facility by the state of Florida.
For more information, call (904)886-8419 or send us an email.