Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Individualized treatment programs
- One-on-one therapy 7 days a week
- Maximize functional skills during recovery
- Maintain maximum independence
- Professional assistance with post-discharge arrangements
- Transitional care, generally post-acute stay
- Private room
- Cable T.V., wireless internet and private telephone included
River Garden provides caregiver relief through the Respite Care Program. This program allows informal caregivers, children, spouses and friends to be absent for a pre-determined amount of time to take care of personal needs or to take a well-deserved rest. The care needs of the individual are met by River Garden staff during this short-stay admission to the Home.
River Garden is certified as a Medicare/Medicaid provider and is recognized as a skilled nursing facility by the state of Florida.
For more information, call (904)886-8419 or send us an email.