"Personalized Care With Exceptional Results"
River Garden Rehab provides unique programs with a distinctive level of personalized care. Offering in-patient, out-patient and Home Health services, our team of therapists have specialized training and are diverse in knowledge. We take a 1-on-1 approach with the client in order to develop individualized programs that produce measurable results.
Our programs reach beyond basic rehabilitation. We utilize a comprehensive evidence based approach, incorporating current assessment and treatment options that serve the clinically complex client.
River Garden Rehab specializes in, but is not limited to:
- Cardiac conditions
- Orthopedic and fracture management
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Neurological conditions and Stroke
- Muscle weakness
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Back Pain
- Vestibular / balance impairments
- Voice quality and communication
- Swallowing problems
- Cognitive assessment and treatment
- Gait training
Advanced Certification & Specialized Training
Many of our therapists hold advanced certifications and specialized training:
- Geriatric Certified Specialist (GCS)
- Certified Exercise Expert for The Aging Adult (CEEAA)
- Assistive Technology Practitioner (ATP)
- Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC)
- Licensed Athletic Trainer (LAT)
- Vital Stim
- LSVT BIG
- LSVT LOUD
For further information, call (904)886-8454 or send us an email.