Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Specialized unit focused on recovery following illness, injury or surgery
- Personalized nursing and medical care by our Interdisciplinary Team
- Physical, Occupational and Speech-language Therapy
- Individualized treatment programs
- Therapy offered 7 days a week
- Admissions 7 days a week
- Maximize functional skills during recovery
- Maintain maximum independence
- Wound care and tracheotomy care
- IV Therapy
- Professional assistance with post discharge arrangements
- On-site pharmacy
- Private room (when available)
- Cable T.V., Wireless internet and private telephone included
River Garden provides caregiver relief through the Respite Care program. This program allows informal cargivers, children, spouses and friends to be absent for a pre-determined amount of time to take care of personal needs or to take a well-deserved rest. The care needs of the individual are met by River Garden staff during this short-stay admission to the Home.
River Garden is certified as a Medicare/Medicaid provider and is recognized as a skilled nursing facility by the state of Florida.
For more information, call (904)886-8419 or send us an email.