The goal of our Home Health program is to enable seniors to remain at home and receive supportive care for as long as possible
Side By Side With You
River Garden’s Home Health Care agency is licensed by the State of Florida. The goal of our Home Health program is to enable seniors who live at The Coves to remain independent for as long as possible.
Studies have long shown that seniors do much better when quality care is received in the comfort of their own homes. River Garden’s Home Health Care agency has offered these services since 1999. Our program is staffed by nursing and therapy professionals with years of training and service.
Do you or a loved one…
- …need a registered nurse to coordinate your medical needs or to keep your medical issues stable?
- …require a nursing assistant to give you some extra help?
- …have an impending surgery and may need care once you return to The Coves?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the services offered by River Garden’s Home Health Care are for you.
- 24-hour on-call RN availability
- Provide coordination of services needed to help clients remain in their own homes
- Initial assessment and ongoing case assessments
- Symptom/condition review
- Medication management
- Evaluation of living arrangements, support systems and home safety
- Care coordination between service providers and clients
- Ongoing contact with clients and families
- Health education and counseling
Private Duty Services
- Assistance with personal care, hygiene, light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Customized services ordered in scheduled increments
- Nursing case management/medication management
- Scheduling and transportation to appointments and shopping
- 24/7 emergency on-call nursing services available – just a phone call away
Home Health Agency License #299991334
For further information, please call (904)288-7851 or send us an email.
As a recipient of Federal financial assistance, Family Care Support Program of River Garden does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the ground of race, color, religion, sex or national origin, or on the basis of disability or age in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by Family Care Support Program of River Garden directly or through a contractor or any other entity with which Family Care Support Program of River Garden arranges to carry out its programs and activities.
This statement is in accordance with the provisions of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and Regulations of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services issued pursuant to these statutes at Title 45 Code of Federal Regulations Parts 80, 84, and 91.
In case of questions, please contact: Mauri Mizrahi
Facility Name: Family Care Support Program
Contact Person/Section 504 Coordinator: Mauri Mizrahi
Telephone number: 904-288-7851
TDD or State Relay number: 1-800-955-8771