Our programs reach beyond basic rehabilitation. We utilize a comprehensive evidence based approach, incorporating current assessment and treatment options to serve the clinically complex client.
Specializing in, but not limited to:
- Orthopedic and joint replacements
- Orthotic and prosthetic training
- Parkinson’s Disease
- MS and Guillain- Barre Syndrome
- Stroke and neurological conditions
- Muscle weakness
- Post- surgical conditions
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Back pain and spinal procedures
- Vestibular/ balance impairments
- Voice quality and communication
- Swallowing problems
- Cognitive assessment and treatment
- Gait training
- Cardiac conditions
At River Garden, Physical Therapy goes beyond the basic musculoskeletal treatments to incorporate the newest research to address the unique and complex needs of the client.
Our Occupational Therapists not only assess the activities of daily living (ADLs) and physical aspects, they also address the individual’s cognitive and visual-perceptual functioning within an environment.
Speech Therapy not only assesses the client’s swallow function, it also addresses the individual’s communication, cognitive and comprehension skills.
Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Transitional care, generally post-acute stay
- Individualized treatment programs
- One-on-one therapy 7 days a week
- Maximize functional skills during recovery
- Maintain maximum independence
- Professional assistance with post-discharge arrangements
- Private room
- Cable T.V., wireless internet and private telephone included